The Small Business Owner's Handbook to Search Engine Optimization: Increase Your Google Rankings, Double Your Site Traffic in Just 15 Steps - Guaranteed by Stephen Woessner (Paperback, 2009)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $16.13+ AU $10.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by roxy*books
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $19.44+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $44.28Trending at AU $47.26
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.39
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $14.06
About this product
- DescriptionThis Handbook is ideal for small business owners who want to learn an efficient and effective process for dramatically improving their Web site s search engine rankings and doubling their site s monthly unique visitors. Guaranteed! Stephen Woessner, of the University of Wisconsin-La Crosse Small Business Development Center, is a search engine optimisation (SEO) expert. But more importantly, Woessner has owned four businesses and understands the significant time and cash constraints faced by business owners every day. Because of this, Woessner placed increasing efficiency and effectiveness at the core of the 15-steps allowing a business owner to maximise results in as little time as possible. A business owner does t need to kw technical skills, like Web programming, to be successful at SEO. Instead, business owners will rely on their marketing skill and the ability to think like their customers and prospects, versus an ability to write HTML or other form of Web programming. Business owners will learn how to select keywords that are proven performers, blend the keywords into site content, boost site popularity, and more. Woessner explains with precision how business owners can use SEO to achieve measurable results. This practical and tactical guide includes a free SEO toolkit and other valuable resources that will help business owners increase the return on investment generated by their Web sites. Business owners will also receive a detailed blueprint with specific checklists to follow throughout the 15-step process. Lastly, this book can also serve as an excellent resource to business owners who are considering outsourcing their SEO work to a third-party. Developing a working kwledge of the 15-step process will make any business owner a more informed consumer. This book is also an ideal resource for marketing and advertising agency professionals who want to expand their services and need to develop a proficiency in SEO as efficiently and effectively as possible.
- Author BiographyStephen Woessner has 17 years of experience in Web strategy development, social networking, search engine optimization, e-commerce, e-mail marketing, and strategic planning. He has had the privilege of consulting with hundreds of clients on the development of websites and online marketing strategies. In 2006, Woessner decided to leave private sector consulting and accepted a position at the University of Wisconsin-La Crosse Small Business Development Center (SBDC). He is an SBDC business adviser, instructor, author, and a frequent speaker. Woessner also understand the day-to-day pressures and challenges of running a business because he has owned four of his own, including SEOTrainingProducts.com. Viral Social Networking Inc. Magazine, E-commerce Times, B-to-B Online Magazine, The Milwaukee Journal-Sentinel, Wisconsin Public Radio, and other media have interviewed Woessner regarding various online marketing topics. He teaches search engine optimization and social networking classes at the University of Wisconsin-Madison, UW-La Crosse, UW-Green Bay, UW-Superior, UW-Parkside, and Kent State University-Stark. The classes are practical and tactical in nature and are attended by business owners and managers. You can find Woessner on Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, or Google.
- Author(s)Stephen Woessner
- PublisherAtlantic Publishing Co
- Date of Publication18/05/2009
- SubjectSales & Marketing
- Place of PublicationOcala
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAtlantic Publishing Co
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, figures
- Weight352 g
- Width155 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.