All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $107.06
- AU $73.18Trending at AU $78.19
- AU $27.07Trending at AU $30.10
- AU $44.25Trending at AU $48.75
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.15
- AU $45.19Trending at AU $45.77
- AU $20.58Trending at AU $22.57
About this product
- DescriptionEben, a little mouse, attempts to save his family from certain harm. Filled with moral lessons on trust and perserverance. Fun reading for eight to eighty.
- Author BiographyDr. Valerie Beauchene and her husband Rene serve as pastors of THE UPPER ROOM church in Danielson, Connecticut. She has a Doctorate in Theology, and a Masters degree in Biblical Studies from Colorado Theological Seminary in Denver, Colorado. She is also a member of the American Association of Christian Counselors. Val has traveled extensively, preaching and teaching throughout the United States and internationally. She and her husband have raised six children: Richard, Rose, Lee, Robert, William, and Joshua. They are blessed with sixteen grandchildren: Cameron, Christopher, Zachary, Josiah, Abigail, Tabitha, Jeremiah, Eben, Anneliese, Samantha, Vanessa, William, Tyler, Asaph, Genevieve, and Jakob.
- Author(s)Dr Valerie a Beauchene,Valerie A Beauchene
- Date of Publication06/08/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight136 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Illustrator(s)Robert R Beauchene
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.