Save on Textbooks
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.80
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.96
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.25
- AU $35.12Trending at AU $54.56
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.27
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $35.62Trending at AU $37.45
About this product
- DescriptionExcerpt from The Small Country Place There is place like the country in which to bring up children. Everywhere about them are Nature 's realities, t the narrow creations of man. They learn to take responsibilities, become self reliant by the care of the cow, the horse, and the chickens, and by working in the garden; and, best of all, they can be with father and mother, sharing with them the cares of the house hold, the sports of rural life, and the pleasures of home. They can have a workshop where they may gain skill in using hand and eye. In the summer they can have the sports of swimming and boating, and in winter coast ing, skating, and sw-shoeing in the broad free expanse of hill and dale. About the Publisher Forgotten Books publishes hundreds of thousands of rare and classic books. Find more at www.forgottenbooks.com This book is a reproduction of an important historical work. Forgotten Books uses state-of-the-art techlogy to digitally reconstruct the work, preserving the original format whilst repairing imperfections present in the aged copy. In rare cases, an imperfection in the original, such as a blemish or missing page, may be replicated in our edition. We do, however, repair the vast majority of imperfections successfully; any imperfections that remain are intentionally left to preserve the state of such historical works.
- Author(s)Samuel T Maynard
- PublisherForgotten Books
- Date of Publication15/06/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintForgotten Books
- Content Note, black & white illustrations
- Weight431 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.