All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.55
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.88
- AU $32.77Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $40.12
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $31.39
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
The SMART CANADIAN WEALTH-BUILDER: Stepping Stones to Financial Independence
.. .shines a light on many of the financial issues that all of us grapple with...
UNIQUELY CANADIAN -- A PRACTICAL STEP-BY-STEP GUIDE TO WEALTH-CREATION. Similar in style and understandability to The Wealthy Barber - but more comprehensive and up-to-date, including very important, newer investment options for Canadians.
Peter Dolezal's newest book oozes credibility, and provides a practical insight into how to create and sustain wealth. Especially useful for young adults, this book should be mandatory reading for all high school and post-secondary students. A must read for all Canadians.
--Bob Skene, FCA, Past Chairman, Chancellor and President, Royal Roads University
Many Canadians mishandle their financial affairs, creating unnecessary stress and dependencies, simply due to lack of kwledge. Peter Dolezal explains the basics of personal financial planning in very clear terms. Everyone from vice to the financially aware can benefit greatly. This book is a must-read for all.
--Bryan Wilson, Chief Financial Officer
About the author: PETER DOLEZAL
Peter Dolezal, B.A., M.B.A., former CEO of major Canadian corporations, is w semi-retired in Victoria. Author of several books, he is a lifelong investor in, and student of, the financial services industry. Through this book, he shares his kwledge and experience in a clear, yet comprehensive manner.
- Author(s)Peter Dolezal
- PublisherCufflands Publishing
- Date of Publication07/04/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCufflands Publishing
- Weight445 g
- Width229 mm
- Height152 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound