The Smart Grid: Enabling Energy Efficiency and Demand Response by Clark W. Gellings P. E. (Hardback, 2009)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $80.93+ AU $25.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe power system has often been cited as the greatest and most complex machine ever built, yet it is predominantly a mechanical system. Techlogies and intelligent systems are w available that can significantly enhance the overall functionality of power distribution and make it ready to meet the needs of the 21st century. This book explains how sensors, communications techlogies, computational ability, control, and feedback mechanisms can be effectively combined to create this new, continually adjusting smart grid system. It provides an understanding of both IntelliGridSM architecture and EnergyPortSM as well as how to integrate intelligent systems to achieve the goals of reliability, cost containment, energy efficiency in power production and delivery, and end-use energy efficiency.
- Author BiographyClark W. Gellings is Vice President of Technology at the Electric Power Research Institute in Palo Alto, California, USA.
- Author(s)Clark W. Gellings P. E.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Inc
- Date of Publication15/07/2009
- SubjectEnergy Technology & Electrical Engineering
- Place of PublicationBosa Roca
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCRC Press Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight544 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $62.02New
- AU $5.82New
- AU $22.48New
- AU $33.47New
- AU $30.62New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $62.02
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.88
- AU $32.35Trending at AU $51.33
- AU $29.58Trending at AU $30.62
- AU $49.31Trending at AU $53.06
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $32.55
- AU $39.21Trending at AU $43.67
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.