All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Smart Guide to Grant Writing is a resource tool for individuals, small businesses and nprofits seeking to raise funding for their organizations and programs. It is filled with critical information needed to complete grants successfully. The book also provides 5 sample grant proposals in the appendix, and can be used as a tool for self-enrichment or group training.
- Author BiographyOteia is a top-selling author whose books have sold in over ten (10) countries, on five (5) continents, including: Canada, Australia, Japan, France, Germany, Austria, South Africa, New Zealand, France, the United States and the Caribbean. She has been featured as a financial expert on TV and radio programs covering 182 countries, including Fox, NBC, WGN, (CBN) The 700 Club and others. She has provided fundraising, grant writing and training for over twenty (20) years. She has served as a consultant and trainer nationwide through the White House Faith-based and Neighborhood Partnership Program for over ten (10) years. Her corporate finance background includes: Senior Vice President for Couch Braunsdorf, Regional Vice President for GE Capital, National Director for Citigroup, Corporate Banker for Chase and Stockbroker for Morgan Stanley.
- Author(s)Oteia Bruce
- PublisherTeam Network
- Date of Publication18/02/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTeam Network
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight522 g
- Width216 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $85.90Trending at AU $90.74
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $83.67
- AU $95.88Trending at AU $100.17
- AU $64.63Trending at AU $68.59
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $106.99
- AU $99.90Trending at AU $101.25
- AU $95.00Trending at AU $98.79
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.