All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.22
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.26
- AU $18.30Trending at AU $24.34
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.54
- AU $22.32Trending at AU $36.99
- AU $40.77Trending at AU $45.02
- AU $16.90Trending at AU $20.15
About this product
- DescriptionThe Smart Way to Buy a House is a MUST READ for anyone planning to buy a house. First-time buyers, repeat buyers and even real estate agents will benefit from the tips given here. Go through the house-buying process without looking stupid, being a jerk or needing marriage counseling! Filled with real-life examples and light-hearted stories, this book makes it easy to understand the process and make smart decisions. It offers advice on how to find your next house, how to negotiate the best deal you can and how to avoid the mistakes many buyers make that cost them time, money and happiness. The book takes you through the entire buying process: -How to work with real estate agents -Tips on getting financing -House-hunting etiquette -Writing an offer -What happens after the offer is accepted -Handling the closing -And, Checklists to keep you organized If your goal is to buy a house, get a good deal and enjoy the process, this book will help you succeed.
- Author BiographyJulie Eickhoff was a REALTOR(r) for over a decade licensed in Iowa, Nebraska and South Dakota, holding an Associate Broker's license. She was a Certified Residential Specialist, Accredited Buyer's Representative, and Accredited Home Staging Specialist.
- Author(s)Julie Eickhoff
- Date of Publication24/10/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMoney & Consumer Issues
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight127 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Explore Buying Guides
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.