All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhat's the point in being scolded if you can't laugh about it? To celebrate the 120th birthday of the illustrious Petit Bateau brand, Elisabeth Brami finds rhymes for nsense and Serge Bloch's drawings are pure joy and simplicity. Impish spirits are invited to reminisce about their past mischievous deeds, and maybe to test new ones.
- Author BiographyElisabeth Brami was born in Warsaw. Since 1990 she has published over 80 albums and novels for young people. She has also written three novels for adults. Serge Bloch was born in Colma. He was editor-in-chief for illustrations with the magazine Astrapi. His Max and Lili series (over 90 volumes published by Calligram) is a classic of young people's literature. In 2006 he was awarded the Baobab Prize at the Montreuil Book Fair for young people's books for Moi, j'attends by Davide Cali (Sarbacan publishers).
- Author(s)Elisabeth Brami
- Date of Publication01/11/2013
- SubjectPicture Books
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAbrams Books for Young Readers
- Content Note100 full-colour illustrations
- Width210 mm
- Height210 mm
- Illustrator(s)Serge Bloch
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $23.74Trending at AU $29.57
- AU $15.44Trending at AU $16.02
- AU $26.78Trending at AU $32.64
- AU $22.61Trending at AU $26.34
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $49.86
- AU $20.43Trending at AU $28.55
- AU $11.55Trending at AU $11.75
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.