All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn the distant future, Verloc Nim wakes up in the middle of where suffering from complete amnesia. He remembers thing of his former life. But when Verloc is handed his diary by a robot-monkey called Churchill, he is able to revisit his past. His life, he discovers, has been a miserable one. He lost his business, his family and his friends, simply because he refused the techlogical advancements pushed on him by society: the pharyngeal filter, the eye implants, the genetic modifications - Verloc went without all these. He had been astray in a society he deeply resented - until his brother, Conrad, took him to ather planet to retrieve a mysterious biorobotic experiment called AAMA...
- Author BiographyThe publication and success of Blue Pills established Frederik Peeters as one of the world's most important graphic novelists. Since then, he has received five nominations in the 'Best Book' category at Angouleme International Comics Festival; in 2013 he won the 'Best Series' prize at the same event for the first two volumes of AAMA. Peeters is known for creating hugely imaginative fiction that tackles difficult topics with sensitivity. He lives with his wife and daughter in Geneva.
- Author(s)Frederik Peeters
- Date of Publication07/11/2013
- SubjectGraphic Novels: Non-fiction & Literary
- Series TitleAAMA
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note86 illustrations
- Width190 mm
- Height260 mm
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.82Trending at AU $17.29
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.24
- AU $92.35Trending at AU $103.70
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $70.66
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.45
- AU $23.99Trending at AU $25.67
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $23.62
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.