All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMeet the Smiths: a happy family composed of two dogs, one cat, and two humans. But when the humans decide to adopt a dog named Trevor from the humane society, the other pets become sad, clingy, jealous, and afraid. Will Trevor get all the humans' time and attention? Who will play with the other pets, or snuggle them when they're lonely and blue? This comforting story about the arrival of a new family member reassures soon-to-be big brothers and sisters that sharing love means more love for everyone, t less love for them.
- Author(s)Dana Smith-Mansell
- PublisherNew Horizon Press Publishers Inc.,U.S.
- Date of Publication28/02/2008
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleLet's Talk
- Place of PublicationFall Hills
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNew Horizon Press Publishers Inc.,U.S.
- Content Note26 color illustrations
- Weight128 g
- Width178 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Interest AgeFrom 4
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.