All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionNo military unit in all the annals of American history exceeds in reputation Robert E. Lee's illustrious Army of Northern Virginia. In ten chapters based on exhaustive research esteemed Civil War scholar Robert K. Krick gives eloquent examination to aspects of this army ranging from biographical sketches and the best and worst books on the subject to Confederate troop strengths and locating soldier records. The Smoothbore Volley That Doomed the Confederacy gleams with Krick's usual superior research skilled writing, and sound analysis and sheds new light on one of the most popular Civil War subjects.
- Author BiographyRobert K. Krick is the author of fourteen books on the Civil War, including Stonewall Jackson at Cedar Mountain, winner of the Douglas Southall Freeman Prize, and Conquering the Valley: Stonewall Jackson at Port Republic. He lives in Fredericksburg Virginia.
- Author(s)Robert K. Krick
- PublisherLouisiana State University Press
- Date of Publication01/03/2004
- SubjectRegional History
- Place of PublicationBaton Rouge
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLouisiana State University Press
- Content Note36 halftones, 2 maps
- Weight390 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edition StatementNew edition
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.50Trending at AU $111.62
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.36
- AU $35.81Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.34
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $23.93
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.02
- AU $17.16Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.