All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFor fans of AMC's The Walking Dead, Max Brooks, and all things zombies, the clever creators of Fifty Shades of Chicken hack a new parody cookbook filled with snacks for every occasion, tips for cooking under duress, and a love story that will send ripples down your spine--all accompanied by food photography that will ignite your palate. At the heart of this cookbook is Pam Beaumont, who must fight the dead and feed the living. The apocalypse is picnic, but she survives on quick bites and on her love for Daryl, a backwoods badass with a crossbow who reminds her that she has more than one appetite. From brain food to finger food, and from sticky sweets to killer cocktails, the 50 recipes in this cookbook parody are guaranteed to grab you. The zombies have their snack plan do you have yours? Snacks include: Sweetish Fleshballs Nachos of the Living Dead Elbows Casserole Crabby Prepper Puffs Survivalist Hero Dire Ham Biscuits Cold-Blooded Ice Cream Sandwiches Gratuitous Violence Jello Moldand more.
- Author BiographyD.B. Walker is a pseudonym. Walker also wrote 50 Shades of Chicken.
- Author(s)D. B. Walker
- PublisherRandom House USA Inc
- Date of Publication05/11/2013
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintClarkson Potter
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight562 g
- Width178 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine17 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $89.84
- AU $25.19Trending at AU $34.84
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.37
- AU $22.32Trending at AU $34.59
- AU $39.51Trending at AU $40.01
- AU $40.71Trending at AU $41.16
- AU $36.57Trending at AU $37.10
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.