About this product
- DescriptionThis snail may be small, but she's determined to see the world -- so she hitches a lift on the tail of an ermous whale. It's an unlikely partnership, but when the whale gets into difficulties he discovers just how good a friend a snail can be ...Perfect for classroom use, this whale-sized edition includes activity ideas, and words and music for the Snail and the Whale Song.
- Author BiographyAxel Scheffler has received worldwide acclaim for his humorous illustrations, which are published in over 30 countries. In addition to his hugely successful picture book collaborations with Julia Donaldson, for which their many awards include the Smarties Gold Prize and WH Smith Children's Book of the Year, he is also the best-selling illustrator of novelty books such as THE BEDTIME BEAR (978-1-4050-4993-1).
- Author(s)Julia Donaldson
- PublisherPan Macmillan
- Date of Publication06/07/2007
- SubjectPicture Books
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintMacmillan Children's Books
- Content Note32 colour illustrations
- Width420 mm
- Height375 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Illustrator(s)Axel Scheffler
- Edition StatementIllustrated edition
- Interest Age3
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.