Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.55
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.88
- AU $32.77Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $40.12
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $31.39
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionThe Swball Effect is a powerful book with incredible insight. -Laura Contreras-Rowe, award-winning author of Aim High: Extraordinary Stories of Hispanic & Latina Women I highly recommend this book...the lessons provide specific and precise tools for people wanting to clear out the negative and learn to focus on the positive gifts in life. -Marney A. White, PhD, MS, Associate Professor of Psychiatry, Yale University School of Medicine Enjoy it. Live it. Share it. -William P. Magee Jr., DDS, MD, Cofounder-CEO Operation Smile. The Swball Effect offers a unique perspective on what it takes to move forward through life in the most productive and positive way -Chrisanna Northrup, New York Times bestseller, author of The Normal Bar Imagine Imagine feeling inspired, motivated, and hopeful about your situation and your future. Imagine being able to let go of resentment, harsh self-judgments, and explosive reactions. Imagine having better relationships with others. Imagine having the courage to face your fears and live your dreams without becoming overwhelmed. Imagine living every day with gratitude, being able to fully appreciate the moment. That's the swball effect in action! This book is about improving and building self, one baby step at a time.
- Author(s)Kristin Barton Cuthriell M.Ed MSW
- Date of Publication06/01/2014
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Place of PublicationBloomington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight282 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.