All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.17
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.75
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.67
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.64
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.76
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.57
About this product
- DescriptionThe practices are designed to inspire and motivate the players in real game situations that give them freedom of choice and movement both in and out of possession. The basic techniques of passing, dribbling, shooting, tackling and heading will all be used but with use to solve a match problem rather than constant repetition. The sessions have goals and objectives for both the attacking and defending players in order to aid the tempo, competition and enjoyment of the practice.
- Author BiographyMike Beale is a former professional player who since 2001 has coached at various levels of the game. He recently moved from his position at Youth Development Officer and Academy Coach at Chelsea FC to the same position at Liverpool FC in England.
- Author(s)Michael Beale
- Date of Publication16/01/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectBall Games: Field & Outdoor
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight259 g
- Width154 mm
- Height227 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.