The Social Business Imperative: Adapting Your Business Model to the Always-Connected Customer by Clara Shih (Paperback, 2016)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $24.08Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by blackwelloxford
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $17.22+ AU $6.00 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks-australia
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe power of Clara's book is that it highlights t only social media practices but fundamental business practices and how company leaders need to entirely rethink customer engagement models. The implications for every business-regardless of industry or geography-of today's social, connected consumer cant be overstated. This book provides a powerful vision and a compelling call to action for company leaders everywhere. -Ted Mathas, Chairman and CEO, New York Life Social media is w the dominant online activity and drives more website traffic than online search. The implications for businesses are as profound as the rise of Google fifteen years ago. Delegating this opportunity to a social media team is t eugh-today's leaders must personally grasp the tectonic changes arising from today's social, always-connected customer, and must re-architect business practices and models accordingly. In The Social Business Imperative, Silicon Valley entrepreneur and rewned thought leader Clara Shih identifies powerful new opportunities created by social media across the entire customer lifecycle. The functional breadth of this book is critical for today's leaders, who must deliver a consistent experience across every brand touchpoint, from marketing to sales to customer service, online to offline, because that is what the customer expects. This guide is a must-read for all professionals-from boards of directors to front-line sales managers, and from chief marketing officers to recruiting, IT, and compliance directors-who need to understand the digital transformation taking place t only in their own department but in all departments. Only with this broader understanding can functional leaders effectively collaborate on delivering a cohesive customer experience spanning previous organizational silos. Going far beyond her global best-seller The Facebook Era, Clara offers unprecedented insights into why and how traditional organizations must re-imagine their existing business processes to capture the digital last mile across social media, mobile messaging apps, the Internet of Everything, and the collaborative ecomy. Drawing on her immense experience helping Fortune 500 companies operationalize digital transformation to drive measurable uplift in sales and loyalty, Shih also presents powerful new case studies spanning multiple industries and companies from Wells Fargo to Warby Parker.
- Author BiographyClara Shih is a Silicon Valley tech entrepreneur and bestselling author. She is founder and CEO of Hearsay Social, an enterprise software company whose predictive omnichannel marketing platform helps financial advisors engage clients across social, text message, email, and websites while complying with industry regulations. A pioneer in the social media industry, Clara developed Faceforce, the first social business application, in 2007 and subsequently authored the New York Times-featured bestseller, The Facebook Era (Addison-Wesley, 2011). Clara has been named one of Fortune's Most Powerful Women Entrepreneurs, Fast Company's Most Influential People in Technology, BusinessWeek's Top Young Entrepreneurs, and both Fortune's and Ad Age's 40 Under 40. She was also named a Young Global Leader by the World Economic Forum. Clara is a member of the Starbucks board of directors and previously served in a variety of technical, product, and marketing roles at Google, Microsoft, and Salesforce.com. She holds a B.S. and M.S. in computer science from Stanford, as well as an M.S. in Internet studies from Oxford, where she studied as a United States Marshall Scholar. Connect with Clara on social media: http://twitter.com/clarashih http://facebook.com/clarashih https://www.linkedin.com/influencer/clarashih https://instagram.com/clarashih http://hearsaysocial.com/blog
- Author(s)Clara Shih
- PublisherPearson Education (US)
- Date of Publication13/04/2016
- SubjectBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationUpper Saddle River
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPrentice Hall
- Weight340 g
- Width156 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine14 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $99.00Trending at AU $101.13
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $79.66
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.26
- AU $67.99Trending at AU $71.39
- AU $61.99Trending at AU $63.74
- AU $95.88Trending at AU $99.57
- AU $89.90Trending at AU $112.26
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.