All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA distinctive and direct guide to legitimacy in business, focusing on the new benchmark of a 'Social License to Operate'. Featuring case studies of what is and isn't working, this book explains how business owners and CSR professionals can integrate legitimacy into the heart of their company strategy, beyond CSR and good PR.
- Author BiographyJohn Morrison is a leading practitioner and thinker on issues relating to the social responsibilities of government, business, and civil society. He is currently the Executive Director of the Institute for Human Rights and Business (www.ihrb.org), and has advised a number of governments, the European Union, OECD, and the United Nations on related issues. Previously, John has worked in business, civil society, and government, and lived and worked in Europe and North America. He has been a Harkness Fellow, member of a number of advisory boards, and chaired the Jury of the Dutch Government's Human Rights Award in 2013. He has written and spoken widely on human rights, international migration, and corporate responsibility.
- Author(s)J. Morrison
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication14/01/2014
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight266 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine11 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.69Trending at AU $111.84
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.50
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $40.79
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.50
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.99
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.12
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.34
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.