All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis is an essential read for small business owners who are eager to learn how to turn tweets and posts into profits. So, you've got a small business - but are you capitalizing on social media for increased visibility and increased revenue? In just a handful of years, social media has become a worldwide phemen, where Facebook updates or tweets are mini press-releases read by millions of people every day. What's the best way to handle your small business's social media presence? Your company can get in on the game, using social media as a free PR tool. This book gives you the kwledge, skills, and confidence to develop an effective social media strategy that will help make your business a success.
- Author BiographyHolly Berkleym is a website producer and Internet marketing consultant with more than 15 years of experience. Her Internet marketing company, Berkley Web Strategies, merged with a top hosting and technology company to form Vantage Internet Services. Holly is now an independent consultant .Amanda Walter is a PR professional who has worked inside some of the world s largest AEC firms, and brings her handson experience to this book.
- Author(s)Amanda Walter,Holly Berkley
- PublisherSelf-Counsel Press
- Date of Publication28/08/2013
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationNorth Vancouver
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintSelf-Counsel Press
- Out-of-print date01/12/2014
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, figures
- Weight318 g
- Width210 mm
- Height248 mm
- Spine9 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.68Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.14Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.37Trending at AU $36.09
- AU $28.53Trending at AU $29.80
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.