All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Social Media Manifesto is a handbook to enable leaders across the business to understand how social techlogy can be incorporated into their company. Including case studies from Google, IBM, Spotify, Unilever, and Coca-Cola, it provides insight and practical advice for managers to implement their own social business plans.
- Author BiographyJed Hallam is the head of social strategy and Mindshare, one of the world's leading media agencies (and part of WPP). He works with global clients such as Three, Ford, and Unilever on helping them to understand how the rise of social technology has fundamentally changed the way their business works. Prior to working at Mindshare, Jed was the social director at VCCP working with O2, RSA, and Unilever. Jed also sits on the Spotify advisor board, speaks around Europe at social business conferences, and regularly contributes essays to books on brands and marketing. He also wrote The Social Media Manifesto, published by Palgrave Macmillan in 2012.
- Author(s)Jed Hallam
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication04/12/2012
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight380 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine17 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.02Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $16.41Trending at AU $22.77
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $21.99
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.62
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.90
- AU $25.99Trending at AU $32.06
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.