The Social Network Business Plan: 18 Strategies That Will Create Great Wealth by David Silver (Hardback, 2009)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $24.63Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by buyitnowbooksoz2010
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $13.93+ AU $25.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAll of us kw that users of the Web do t read advertisements on the websites we visit, yet the online communities are emerging as the next great media rely solely on this method to produce revenue. In The Social Network Business Plan, social network expert, David Silver presents and explains 18 cutting-edge methods to create revenue for social network websites--ne of which are advertising. He also predicts the demise of seemingly successful online communities such as MySpace and Facebook that rely on advertising as n-sustainable modalities. Silver describes and explains that in the future new products and services will be introduced, talked about, rated, reviewed and recommended - or killed - by online communities. One example of the 18 new revenue channels that online communities are adopting is the sale to vendors of anymized conversations of the community members concerning those vendors' products or services. Ather example is online communities who partner with the internet providers to receive payment when a particular online community's information is downloaded usinf that providers service. The other sixteen revenue channels are equally head-turning! Silver is the only angel investor, operating down where the rubber meets the road, who is investing in online communities in their infancy, and writing about which ones will win and which ones will fail.
- Author BiographyDavid Silver is the Pied Piper of social networks, having funded more than a dozen of them, including onesite.com, iboats.com, and collarfree.com, and has consulted for pensiongovernance.com and many others. Before the social networks wave crashed onto his shore, David provided the early stage capital for ActMedia, Cognition Technologies, Frontier Telecommunications, Intelepeer, TIE/communications, and Victor Kiam's LBO of Remington Brands, among more than 600 other entrepreneurial companies.
- Author(s)David Silver
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication20/03/2009
- SubjectSales & Marketing
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight414 g
- Width167 mm
- Height239 mm
- Spine20 mm
Best Selling in Non-Fiction Books
The 8-Week Blood Sugar Diet: Lose Weight Fast and Reprogramme Your Body for Life by Michael Mosley (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $19.13New
- AU $7.82Used
- AU $21.30New
Women Who Run with Wolves: Myths and Stories of the Wild Woman Archetype by Clarissa Pinkola Estes (Paperback, 1996)
- AU $14.21New
- AU $6.50Used
- AU $31.93New
- AU $20.04New
- AU $24.96New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.86Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $39.99Trending at AU $43.83
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $50.54
- AU $19.74Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $58.25Trending at AU $62.59
- AU $62.84Trending at AU $78.53
- AU $35.08Trending at AU $38.54
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.