All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.18
- AU $13.90Trending at AU $17.77
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.18
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.24
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.85
- AU $71.09Trending at AU $79.99
- AU $50.05Trending at AU $66.59
About this product
- DescriptionTeachers often find that their training has t provided them with sufficient kwledge and understanding about underlying social forces and processes in their classrooms. This new book addresses this gap by focusing on the social psychology of the classroom, providing the relevant social psychological kwledge and facilitating the application of that kwledge in the practice of the teacher in the classroom. Elisha Babad discusses the state of the art of classroom management theory, research and practice and explores a full range of teacher and classroom experiences (such as teachers' differential behavior in the classroom and its psychological price, students' roles and relationships, and distinguishing between educating students and changing students). This exceptional book will be of interest to students and scholars of educational studies and educational psychology as well as for teachers-in-training, experienced teachers, and educators-at-large.
- Author BiographyElisha Babad is Anna Lazarus Professor of Educational and Social Psychology at the Hebrew University of Jerusalem, Israel.
- Author(s)Elisha Babad
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication19/03/2010
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight385 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.