CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Audio Books
Save on Audio Books
- AU $21.43Trending at AU $26.86
- AU $33.35Trending at AU $39.23
- AU $14.83Trending at AU $18.22
- AU $18.99Trending at AU $25.28
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $35.93
- AU $11.53Trending at AU $15.04
- AU $10.87Trending at AU $13.45
About this product
- DescriptionFollowing the success of the widely acclaimed The Social Toddler - described by the Journal of Child Psychotherapy as a 'groundbreaking publication' - The Children's Project w publish the video and DVD of the same name. Aimed at parents and those who work with families, this 30 minute DVD uses footage filmed for the book and provides a fascinating insight into the world of the toddler. By untangling the mysteries of why toddlers behave the way they do, parents and carers are better able to respond in ways that avoid conflict and maximise enjoyment. Imagine what it must be like to be a toddler...trying to ask, but without language; reasoning without boundaries; and exploring with concept of fear. The presenters, Helen and Clive Dorman, are child behaviour specialists with over ten years experience bringing academic research into the public domain in a way that is clear for all to understand. Their work is n-patronishing, child centred and based on respect, empathy and listening.
- Author(s)Clive Dorman,Helen Dorman
- PublisherCP Publishing
- Date of Publication28/11/2007
- SubjectPregnancy & Parenting
- Place of PublicationRichmond
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCP Publishing
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.