The Social Unconscious in Persons, Groups and Societies: Mainly Theory by Karnac Books (Paperback, 2010)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $63.22Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $67.95+ AU $12.95 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe social unconscious is vital for understanding persons and their groupings, ranging from families to societies, committees to organisations, and from small to median to large therapeutic groups, and essential for comprehensive clinical work. This series of volumes of contributions from an international network of psychoanalysts, analytical psychologists, group analysts and psychodramatists draw on the classical ideas of Freud, Klein and Jung, Bion, Foulkes and More, and on contemporary relational perspectives, self-psychology and neuroscience. Volume I is concerned mainly with the theory of the social unconscious. It is focused on topics such as location, sociality, the social brain, identity, ideology, the foundation matrix, social psychological retreats, false collective self-objects, the collective unconscious and its archetypes and social dreaming.
- Author BiographyEarl Hopper, Ph.D., is a psychoanalyst, group analyst and organisational consultant in private practice. He is a supervisor and training analyst for the Institute of Group Analysis, the British Association of Psychotherapists and the London Centre for Psychotherapy. An honorary tutor at The Tavistock and Portman NHS Trust, and a member of the Post-Doctoral Program at Adelphi University, New York. Earl Hopper is a past President of the International Association of Group Psychotherapy and a past Chairman of The Group of Independent Psychoanalysts of The British Psychoanalytical Society. Haim Weinberg, PhD, is a psychologist, group analyst and certified group therapist in private practice. He teaches at the Wright Institute, Berkeley, and the Alliant International University, Sacramento, as well as leading a group psychotherapy Doctoral Program at the professional School of psychology, Sacramento. He is a past President of the Israeli Group Psychotherapy Association, and the president-elect of the Northern Group Psychotherapy Society.
- PublisherKarnac Books
- Date of Publication30/06/2010
- SubjectPsychology: Professional & General
- Series TitleThe New International Library of Group Analysis
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintKarnac Books
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight635 g
- Width147 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Edited byEarl Hopper,Haim Weinberg
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $62.02New
- AU $5.82New
- AU $22.48New
- AU $33.47New
- AU $30.62New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $62.02
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.88
- AU $32.35Trending at AU $51.33
- AU $29.58Trending at AU $30.62
- AU $49.31Trending at AU $53.06
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $32.55
- AU $39.25Trending at AU $43.67
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.