All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.81Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $31.31Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.00Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $14.60Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionNOTE: Used books, rentals, and purchases made outside of Pearson If purchasing or renting from companies other than Pearson, the access codes for the Enhanced Pearson eText may t be included, may be incorrect, or may be previously redeemed. Check with the seller before completing your purchase.This package includes the Enhanced Pearson eText and the bound book. In the new edition of Cynthia Garthwait s The Social Work Practicum, theory and practice combine to offer a unique format for understanding, structuring, implementing, and evaluating practicum experience at both the BSW and MSW levels. This book provides a structured and yet individualized map for gaining the competencies required of social work professionals. The format integrates theory and practice to walk readers through the process of acquiring kwledge, developing skills, and enhancing social work values, and the unique format provides a solid background for understanding, structuring, implementing, and evaluating practicum experiences at both the BSW and MSW levels. The chapters are sequenced to allow for ongoing professional development, while clarifying expectations for applying kwledge and providing experiential learning opportunities that lead to professional competencies. This edition offers new content on such important topics as professional licensing, organizational communication, planned change process, evaluation of practice, trends in social policy relevant to social work, social problem analysis, social policy formation, and leadership. The Enhanced Pearson eText features embedded video and assessments. Improve mastery and retention with the Enhanced Pearson eText* The Enhanced Pearson eText provides a rich, interactive learning environment designed to improve student mastery of content. The Enhanced Pearson eText is:
- Engaging. The new interactive, multimedia learning features were developed by the authors and other subject-matter experts to deepen and enrich the learning experience.
- Convenient. Enjoy instant online access from your computer or download the Pearson eText App to read on or offline on your iPad(r) and Android(r) tablet.*
- Affordable. The Enhanced Pearson eText may be purchased stand-alone for 50-60% less than a print bound book.
- 0133948412 / 9780133948417 Social Work Practicum, The: A Guide and Workbook for Students
- 0134115341 / 9780134115344 Social Work Practicum, The: A Guide and Workbook for Students, Enhanced Pearson eText -- Access Card
- Author BiographyCynthia Garthwait is Professor of Social Work at the University of Montana - School of Social Work, and has 28 years of social work education experience. She has served as Chair and Practicum Director at the University of Montana, in addition to teaching at both the BSW and MSW levels. Having taught across the social work curriculum, Professor Garthwait teaches gerontology, human behavior, addictions, and advanced practice courses. Her research interests include aging, service learning, best practices and spirituality.
- Author(s)Cynthia Garthwait
- Date of Publication23/01/2016
- FormatMixed media product
- SubjectGovernment & Constitution
- Series TitleConnecting Core Competencies
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight454 g
- Width201 mm
- Height251 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Contained items statementContains Paperback / softback
- Edition Statement7th
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.