All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.17Trending at AU $52.09
- AU $32.78Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $40.12
- AU $31.97Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.66
- AU $33.35Trending at AU $36.06
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
About this product
- DescriptionAt a time when the word socialist is but one of numerous political epithets, divorced from its historical context in America's political history, The Socialist Party of America: A Complete History presents a new, mature understanding of America's most important mir political party of the twentieth century. From its origins in the Labor and Populist movements at the end of the nineteenth century, to its heyday under the charismatic Eugene V. Debs and persistence through the Depression and Second World War under the steady leadership of America's conscience, Norman Thomas, The Socialist Party of America guides readers through the Socialist party's twilight, ultimate demise, and the successor groups that arose from the party's collapse.
- Author BiographyJack Ross attended Montgomery College and George Mason University before receiving his BA in labor history from the National Labor College in 2006. His work has appeared in Antiwar.com and Taki's Magazine, as well as The American Conservative, History News Network, and Washington Report for Middle East Affairs. He is the author of Rabbi Outcast: Elmer Berger and American Jewish Anti-Zionism (Potomac, 2011).
- Author(s)Jack Ross
- PublisherPotomac Books Inc
- Date of Publication07/05/2015
- SubjectCurrent Affairs & Issues
- Place of PublicationDulles
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPotomac Books Inc
- Content Note63 photographs
- Weight1343 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine61 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.