The Socially Savvy Advisor + Website: Compliant Social Media for the Financial Industry by Jennifer Openshaw, Stuart Fross, Amy McIlwain (Hardback, 2015)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $70.19+ AU $7.50 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by roxy*books
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $100.95+ AU $7.95 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe social media marketing bible for the financial industry The Socially Savvy Advisor: Compliant Social Media for the Financial Industry is the complete guide to creating an effective social media strategy without breaking the big rules. Written by an industry specialist Jennifer Openshaw, alongside Stuart Fross, Fidelity International's former general counsel, and Amy McIlwain, president of Financial Social Media, this book merges marketing basics with FINRA and SEC guidelines to help readers create an effective social media campaign specifically for the finance and investing world. Contributions from industry leaders at Charles Schwab, Citibank, and others provide inside perspective and experience so readers can tap into a new audience. With a focus on compliance, the book clears common hurdles while dispelling myths and outlining effective methods and techniques. Readers also gain access to a website featuring videos, Q & As, tutorials, Slideshare, and a social media policy template. Social media is one of the hottest topics in finance. From solo practitioners to large asset managers, everyone's consumed by how, when, and where to use this new and powerful medium but guidance is hard to find. The Socially Savvy Advisor covers the entire issue, from platform, to content, to what t to do. * Best practices in using social media for advisors and compliance officers * Planning for the regulators, vs. failing to plan * Challenges with LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter and other social platforms * Elements of a good social media policy * Managing the top issues related to marketing and business development, engagement, and compliance With the right plan and the proper technique, social media marketing can dramatically improve client outreach and retention. The Socially Savvy Advisor provides the expert insight, tools, and guidance that shape a robust, effective strategy.
- Author BiographyJENNIFER OPENSHAW, a nationally known leader in wealth management and consumer advocacy, has observed first-hand how technology is rapidly changing the financial industry. She has advised Fortune 500 firms, including Microsoft, on technology, social media, and communications, and writes a column on consumer investing and tech tools for MarketWatch and the LinkedIn Influencer program. She was named among the 25 Rising Stars of the Internet for her work as founder and CEO of Women's Financial Network, a pioneer in serving women investors online, and later sold the business to Wall Street legend Muriel Siebert. Jennifer has held senior positions at Bank of America, Wilshire Associates, and BankOne, and has been an executive of several social networking platforms geared toward investors. She has ap-peared on Oprah, Dr. Phil, CNN, and Fox and speaks nationwide. She lives in Connecticut with her husband and two daughters. Contact the author at LinkedIn/in/jenopenshaw or firstname.lastname@example.org. Written with: STUART FROSS, partner, Foley & Lardner, former general counsel, Fidelity International. AMY MCILWAIN, president, Financial Social Media.
- Author(s)Amy McIlwain,Jennifer Openshaw,Stuart Fross
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication20/01/2015
- SubjectIndustrial Studies: General
- Series TitleWiley Finance
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Weight572 g
- Width155 mm
- Height238 mm
- Spine31 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $87.24New
- AU $41.13Used
Cravings: Recipes for All the Food You Want to Eat by Adeena Sussman, Chrissy Teigen (Hardback, 2016)
- AU $43.36New
- AU $112.89New
- AU $97.70Used
- AU $33.23New
- AU $30.36New
- AU $20.41New
- AU $30.78New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.15Trending at AU $43.36
- AU $29.55Trending at AU $30.36
- AU $61.00Trending at AU $63.02
- AU $49.19Trending at AU $52.68
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $30.78
- AU $28.31Trending at AU $30.23
- AU $44.93Trending at AU $46.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.