All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book explores the relevance of management accounting research and practice for a range of broader, societal phemena related to corporate governance and regulation, the creation and maintenance of markets and their concomitant social and political implications. It also explores the theoretical and methodological implications of pursuing a research agenda exploring such phemena in greater detail. Containing a number of theoretical, methodological and empirical contributions by leading management accounting scholars, The Societal Relevance of Management Accounting seeks to advance vel research approaches that go beyond the traditional intra-organisational focus that has long dominated management accounting research. As such, it seeks to enhance the relevance of management accounting research for a broader range of stakeholders and interest groups in and around individual organisations. This book was originally published as a special issue of Accounting and Business Research.
- Author BiographySven Modell is Professor of Management Accounting at Manchester Business School, University of Manchester, UK. His research interests pivot on a broad range of management accounting topics, especially related to performance management, costing and resource allocation practices. He is an Associate Editor of Accounting and Business Research and has published widely in a number of leading accounting journals.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication17/07/2015
- SubjectFinance & Accounting
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight430 g
- Width174 mm
- Height246 mm
- Edited bySven Modell
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $199.00Trending at AU $201.75
- AU $67.99Trending at AU $70.85
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $75.94
- AU $64.70Trending at AU $68.88
- AU $76.88Trending at AU $78.37
- AU $108.88Trending at AU $111.37
- AU $90.00Trending at AU $92.25
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.