All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.72
- AU $70.98Trending at AU $87.50
- AU $62.89Trending at AU $77.17
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $72.89
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $85.01
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.03
- AU $34.78Trending at AU $42.43
About this product
- DescriptionThe Sociology of Development Handbook gathers essays that reflect the range of debates in development sociology and in the interdisciplinary study and practice of development. The essays address the pressing intellectual challenges of today, including internal and international migration, transformation of political regimes, globalization, changes in household and family formations, gender dynamics, techlogical change, population and ecomic growth, environmental sustainability, peace and war, and the production and reproduction of social and ecomic inequality.
- Author BiographyGregory Hooks is Professor and Chair in the Department of Sociology at McMaster University.
- PublisherUniversity of California Press
- Date of Publication14/10/2016
- SubjectSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Place of PublicationBerkerley
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of California Press
- Content Note18 line illustrations, 7 tables
- Weight1375 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine56 mm
- Edited byGregory Hooks
- Format DetailsCloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.