All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $28.44Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $89.84
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $21.95
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.37
- AU $22.32Trending at AU $34.59
- AU $39.51Trending at AU $40.01
- AU $40.67Trending at AU $41.16
About this product
- DescriptionSpecifically, this book explains loyalties: why we have them and what they do for us and society. It also places loyalty into the study of emotions such as trust and shame. By drawing on current theories and current and historical examples this book clearly establishes the components of loyalty and its place with in the theories of emotion. Additionally it develops the theoretical understanding of emotions by taking a previously igred - yet highly topical - emotion and placing it within the theoretical perspective.
- Author(s)James Connor
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication25/07/2007
- SubjectPsychology: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight930 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.