All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe villagers had tried expanding the school, but the money ran out before the project was finished. No money meant materials, and that meant more room for the students. Then one person got a wonderful, crazy idea: Why t use soda bottles, which were readily available, to form the cores of the walls? Sometimes thinking outside the box or inside the bottle leads to the perfect solution.
- Author(s)Laura Kutner,Suzanne Slade
- PublisherTilbury House Publishers
- Date of Publication09/08/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectReference & Home Learning
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTilbury House Publishers
- Weight181 g
- Width226 mm
- Height251 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Illustrator(s)Aileen Darragh
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.