All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn Jeremy s first book, The Power of the Mind: How I Beat OCD Jeremy describes what it was like to grow up with severe anxiety and depression. The turmoil that accompanied Jeremy s Obsessive Compulsive Disorder seemed unbearable until he discovered his own inner strength and was able to beat what experts told him he could t. In The Solution: How to Truly Beat Stress and Anxiety Jeremy reveals the myths of anxiety, unveils the mysteries behind the causes, and once and for all shows the reader the t-so-obvious cure to calm the mind and rid the sufferer of unnecessary stress and anxiety.
- Author(s)Jeremy Bennett
- PublisherMotivational Press, Inc.
- Date of Publication18/06/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPsychology: Professional & General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMotivational Press, Inc.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight304 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best Selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $60.37New
- AU $21.29New
- AU $24.95New
- AU $20.04New
Allen Carr's Easy Way to Stop Smoking: Be a Happy Non-smoker for the Rest of Your Life by Allen Carr (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $24.91New
- AU $11.60Used
Cravings: Recipes for All the Food You Want to Eat by Adeena Sussman, Chrissy Teigen (Hardback, 2016)
- AU $43.68New
- AU $32.15New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $18.97Trending at AU $21.29
- AU $79.24Trending at AU $90.81
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $50.51
- AU $39.94Trending at AU $43.68
- AU $20.13Trending at AU $23.64
- AU $57.72Trending at AU $62.56
- AU $77.19Trending at AU $94.90
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.