All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionExcerpt from The Son of His Father, Vol. 2 of 3 Out in the world. It was t so long a journey as that he had taken to Liverpool with the curate, but how different it was! Then he had his home to return to; he had set forth curious indeed and interested, with a hope of discovering something about himself, but always with the idea of going back to the quiet of his own life and working it out. He had his natural anchorage, his harbour to sail back to, and need to think of facing by himself the storms of life. About the Publisher Forgotten Books publishes hundreds of thousands of rare and classic books. Find more at www.forgottenbooks.com This book is a reproduction of an important historical work. Forgotten Books uses state-of-the-art techlogy to digitally reconstruct the work, preserving the original format whilst repairing imperfections present in the aged copy. In rare cases, an imperfection in the original, such as a blemish or missing page, may be replicated in our edition. We do, however, repair the vast majority of imperfections successfully; any imperfections that remain are intentionally left to preserve the state of such historical works.
- Author(s)Mrs Oliphant
- PublisherForgotten Books
- Date of Publication27/09/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintForgotten Books
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight435 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.