All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFrom one of the foremost 20th-century velists, a portrait of a formidable woman who defies the limitations set on women of her time and social station to become an international opera star. This coming-of-age vel, important for the issues of gender and class that it explores, is one of Cather's most lyrical and popular.
- Author BiographyPulitzer Prize-winning author Willa Cather (1873-1947) spent her formative years in Nebraska, which was at that time frontier territory. Her exposure to the region's dramatic environment and intrinsic hardships - along with its diverse population of European-Americans, Native Americans, and immigrants - shaped and informed much of her fiction.
- Author(s)Willa Cather
- PublisherDover Publications Inc.
- Date of Publication24/09/2004
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Series TitleDover Thrift Editions
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDover Publications Inc.
- Weight254 g
- Width130 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine21 mm
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $107.68
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $78.64
- AU $27.07Trending at AU $30.27
- AU $44.25Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.44
- AU $45.19Trending at AU $46.03
- AU $20.59Trending at AU $22.70
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.