All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAlistair, Alex, and Alice have always been an inseparable (though t necessarily harmonious) triplet of mice...that is until Alistair is kidnapped one summer's night. While Alistair tries to make heads or tails of falling from the sky onto ather young ginger-colored mouse named Tibby Rose (a most unusual incident on all accounts), Alex and Alice set off to find their missing brother. But in a world where spies abound and an elusive underground organization called FIG is only heard about in shushed bits and pieces, figuring out whom to trust is small task for this intrepid trio. The key to the mystery seems to be within their grasp, but it only hints at ather hair-raising adventure and creates more questions that seemed destined to remain unanswered. Full of warm, clean humor and whippet-quick wit, Frances Watts' new trilogy will effortlessly charm readers and adventurers alike. Chosen as a Children's Book Council of Australia Notable Book 2011
- Author BiographyFrances Watts is an Australian children's book author. She is the winner of the Children's Book Council of Australia's Eve Pownall Award for her book Parsley Rabbit's Book About Books. The Song of the Winns was published by HarperCollins Australia in September 2010. She lives in Sydney. You can visit her online at franceswatts.com. David Francis began his career as an exhibiting artist, and his works are held in many collections. He illustrated the CBC Honor Book Ten Little Known Facts About Hippopotamuses and collaborated with author Margaret Wild to create the much-loved Morris the Reinbear. He lives in Sydney, Australia.
- Author(s)Frances Watts
- PublisherRunning Press
- Date of Publication24/04/2012
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Place of PublicationPhiladelphia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRunning Press,U.S.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight371 g
- Width127 mm
- Height197 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Illustrator(s)Dr. David Francis
- Format DetailsCloth over boards
- Interest AgeFrom 8
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.