Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $35.12+ AU $3.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by rarewaves-outlet
- See details for delivery est.
Nearly newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $50.00Free postage
- Like new condition
- Sold by bargainbooks4u2
- Est. delivery by 30 Jan
Save on a similar product
Shop a related product
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLuke Nguyen, of the Secrets of the Red Lantern fame, is going home. Travelling on a personal and culinary journey through Vietnam, Luke visits family and friends, and is invited into the homes of local Vietnamese food experts and cooks, to learn more about one of the richest, most diverse cuisines in the world. Be tempted by more than 100 regional and family recipes and vibrant, stunning photographs bursting with colour and texture, capturing the beauty of Vietnam, her people and their deep connection to food.
- Author BiographyLuke Nguyen is a proprietor of the acclaimed Sydney restaurant, Red Lantern.
- Author(s)Luke Nguyen
- PublisherMurdoch Books
- Date of Publication01/10/2009
- SubjectNational & Regional Cuisine
- Place of PublicationMillers Point
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintMurdoch Books
- Content Note140 photographs, 130 recipes
- Width215 mm
- Height260 mm
- Spine41 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.30
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $24.13Trending at AU $27.75
- AU $41.84Trending at AU $49.87
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.58
- AU $27.51Trending at AU $30.44
- AU $35.26Trending at AU $35.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.