All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe delicate peace between Wizards and the underguilds (Warriors, Seers, Enchanters, and Sorcerers) still holds by the thinnest of threads, but powerful forces inside and outside the guilds threaten to sever it completely. Emma and Jonah are at the center of it all. Brought together by their shared history, mutual attraction, and a belief in the magic of music, they w stand to be torn apart by new wounds and old betrayals. As they struggle to rebuild their trust in each other, Emma and Jonah must also find a way to clear their names as the prime suspects in a series of vicious murders. It seems more and more likely that the answers they need lie buried in the tragedies of the past. The question is whether they can survive long eugh to unearth them. Old friends and foes return as new threats arise in this stunning and revelatory conclusion to the beloved and bestselling Heir Chronicles series. Praise for The Heir Chronicles: The Warrior Heir* Chima offers a pitch-perfect blend of high fantasy and small-town reality... -The Bulletin of the Center for Children's Books (starred review) * Twists and turns abound in this remarkable, nearly flawless debut vel that mixes a young man's coming-of-age with fantasy and adventure. -VOYA (starred review) The Wizard Heir* Chima uses her pen like a wand and crafts a wonderfully rich web of magic, while thankfully leaving some dangling threads for subsequent tales. -VOYA (starred review) Chima is a talented storyteller...a strong choice for teens seeking a rousing read. -The Cleveland Plain-Dealer The Dragon Heir* A superlative accomplishment. -Kirkus Reviews (starred review) Chima spins a finely structured tale that roars to a satisfying conclusion. -School Library Journal The Enchanter Heir* A smoldering story soaked in tears, sweat and blood, constantly threatening to blaze into an infer. Spellbinding. -Kirkus Reviews (starred review) Chima continues to excel at building tension and populating her well-told tales with new and returning characters we want to kw better. -Booklist
- Author BiographyCinda Williams Chima (www.CindaChima.com) is the New York Times bestselling author of The Warrior Heir, The Wizard Heir, The Dragon Heir, The Enchanter Heir, and the four books of the Seven Realms series: The Demon King, The Exiled Queen, The Gray Wolf Throne, and The Crimson Crown. Cinda is a graduate of The University of Akron and Case Western Reserve University. She lives in Ohio with her family.
- Author(s)Cinda Williams Chima
- Date of Publication21/10/2014
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleHeir Chronicles
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight726 g
- Width140 mm
- Height211 mm
- Spine43 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.