All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis comprehensive study of the rise of rock and roll from 1954 to 1971 has w been expanded with close to 100 illustrations as well as a new introduction, recommended listening section, and bibliography.
- Author BiographyCharlie Gillett's books include five volumes of Rock Files, Making Tracks, and Rock Almanac, and he has written for Rolling Stone and New Musical Express. He is a disc jockey in London, and runs Oval, an independent record label and publishing company. By playing their first demos on the air, he was instrumental in launching the careers of Elvis Costello, Graham Parker, Dire Straits, and others.
- Author(s)Charlie Gillett
- PublisherThe Perseus Books Group
- Date of Publication01/03/1996
- SubjectMusic & Dance
- Place of PublicationCambridge, MA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDa Capo Press Inc
- Content Note64 pp of illustrations, bibliography
- Weight685 g
- Width140 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine31 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $99.00Trending at AU $101.13
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $79.66
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.26
- AU $67.99Trending at AU $71.39
- AU $61.99Trending at AU $63.74
- AU $95.88Trending at AU $99.57
- AU $89.90Trending at AU $112.26
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.