All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.55
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.88
- AU $32.77Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $40.12
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $31.39
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionWhat is the origin of the world and of life itself? Did a series of accidents and evolution bring about the world as we kw it? Or is there a design and purpose behind it all? And if there is a design, is there an ultimate designer? A number of years ago, John Clayton, a second-generation atheist and respected scientist and teacher, set out to disprove the Bible from a scientific point of view. Instead, his six-year study brought him to a profound faith in the God of the Bible. Now, in this highly informative and easy to understand book, John Clayton and Nils Jansma -- a geotechnical engineer and geologist -- present convincing evidence that the Bible and the facts of science agree. As the public moves away from a belief in God as Creator of our heaven and earth, it becomes imperative that all believers be well informed on this vital subject. This book will become a resource you will use again and again.
- Author BiographyJohn Clayton, a scientist and former second-generation atheist, came to believe in God while attempting to prove that the Bible contradicts known scientific facts. Instead of disproving the Bible, he found it to be absolutely reliable. An award-winning science teacher, Clayton has earned national prominence for his knowledge and skill in dealing with matters of faith and science. Today, Clayton travels the United States, sharing his message to university and church audiences.
- Author(s)John Clayton,Nils Jasma
- PublisherHoward Publishing
- Date of Publication07/04/2004
- SubjectChristian Theology
- Place of PublicationWest Monroe, LA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHoward Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight446 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.