All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLeading cardiologist Dr Arthur Agatston originally tailored this diet for his patients to improve the state of their heart, and of course their general health as well. But, almost by mistake, they began to lose weight too. News of this fantastic regime spread like wildfire throughout Florida and soon his office was inundated with requests for the diet. Developed with the help of a professional nutritionist, Dr Agatston's diet provides you with easy-to-follow eating plans and recipes to keep you firmly on track. The delicious recipes are simple to prepare, quick and what's more, you generally lose the weight from your waist first. The results and health benefits are immediate and long-term. There is counting calories, fighting with exercises and on top of all this, positive results can start to show within just two weeks.
- Author BiographyArthur Agatston is a Medical Director at Mount Sinai Medical Center in Florida. He has an outstanding international reputation in cardiology, and regularly contributes to many leading American journals. He lives in Miami with his wife and two children.
- Author(s)Arthur Agatston
- PublisherHeadline Publishing Group
- Date of Publication07/04/2003
- SubjectHealth, Dieting & Wholefood Cookery
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHeadline Book Publishing
- Out-of-print date01/05/2007
- Weight429 g
- Width152 mm
- Height22 mm
- Spine232 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Most relevant reviews
- orljava02 Dec, 2016by
Best diet book ever. I lost 6kg in first two weeks. Never felt hungry.. Highly recommended
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: Pre-owned
Explore Buying Guides
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.87
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $30.98
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $32.21Trending at AU $40.50
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.21
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $34.80
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.