The South Beach Diet Gluten Solution: The Delicious, Doctor-designed, Gluten-aware Plan for Losing Weight and Feeling Great--fast! by Natalie Geary, Arthur Agatston (Hardback, 2013)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $18.51Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by fishpondnewzealand
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $7.92+ AU $6.00 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks-australia
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe ever-present leviathan in the American diet is the vast number of highly processed grain products we consume every day. Due to this constant overload, it's estimated that up to half of all Americans, including many of our children, w suffer from a host of gluten-related health problems, which are often misdiagsed. Rewned cardiologist and creator of The South Beach Diet, Dr. Arthur Agatston, clears up the confusion and presents a solution that could transform your diet and your life. Phase 1 of the original South Beach Diet, which cut out all sugar and grains (including gluten-containing grains), was intended to control swings in blood pressure that led to cravings. It became apparent, however, that the diet curbed t only the urge to reach for the chips, but also brain fog, bloat, aches and pains, and numerous other ailments that have turned out to be directly tied to gluten sensitivity. The South Beach Diet Gluten Solution shows that by being gluten-aware, t gluten-phobic, you can dramatically increase weight loss and health in just 30 days. With detailed, effective meal plans, travel and dining tips, inspiring stories, and 20 delicious gluten-free recipes, readers will have everything they need to lose weight, feel great, and t give up the foods they love.
- Author BiographyArthur Agatston, MD, is the medical director of Wellness and Prevention for Baptist Health South Florida and a clinical professor of medicine at the Florida International University Herbert Wertheim College of Medicine. Creator of the bestselling South Beach Diet series, he has also authored numerous scientific articles and is frequently quoted in the media on diet and health. Dr. Agatston lives and practices in Miami Beach.Natalie Geary, MD, is executive vice president of the Diabetes Research Institute Foundation in Miami. An integrative physician with an expertise in treating wheat allergy and gluten sensitivity in both adults and children, she lives and works in Miami and New York.
- Author(s)Arthur Agatston,Natalie Geary
- PublisherRodale Incorporated
- Date of Publication15/04/2013
- SubjectFitness & Diet
- Place of PublicationPennsylvania
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRodale Incorporated
- Weight522 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine25 mm
Explore Buying Guides
Best Selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $21.12New
- AU $18.72New
- AU $10.89Used
- AU $24.74New
Women Who Run with Wolves: Myths and Stories of the Wild Woman Archetype by Clarissa Pinkola Estes (Paperback, 1996)
- AU $13.54New
- AU $6.44Used
- AU $19.88New
Allen Carr's Easy Way to Stop Smoking: Be a Happy Non-smoker for the Rest of Your Life by Allen Carr (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $24.70New
- AU $11.50Used
- AU $23.89New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $18.72Trending at AU $21.12
- AU $22.97Trending at AU $26.87
- AU $62.84Trending at AU $77.71
- AU $78.51Trending at AU $90.07
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $50.10
- AU $21.44Trending at AU $22.55
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $43.33
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.