All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBased on the nation's #1 bestseller Published in January 2004, The South Beach Diet Good Fats/Good Carbs Guide has sold more than three million copies and has continuously topped national bestseller lists. An essential tool for success, the completely revised and updated guide will feature a new, more user-friendly format and an expanded list of foods, as well as the most up-to-the-minute new information on nutrition and healthy eating to aid the w millions of early adopters.The new edition will include: o An expanded nutritional breakdown: total carbs and net carbs, total fat and saturated fat, fiber, and sugar.o More food listings including meal replacement bars, other convenience foods, healthy fast-food menu items, and beverages.o FAQs organized by phase and designed to answer dieters' most common questions.o A foreword by Dr. Agatston detailing new research and outlining the changes to the diet.o Each food listing will w have a recommendation by phase. For example, bananas might be a food to avoid in the first 2 weeks of Phase One but will be a food to enjoy in Phase Two.
- Author BiographyArthur Agatston, M.D., is a preventive cardiologist and associate professor of medicine at the University of Miami Miller School of Medicine. In 1995, Dr. Agatston developed the South Beach Diet to help his cardiac and diabetes patients improve their blood chemistries and lose weight. Since then, his book The South Beach Diet and its companion titles have sold more than 22 million copies. Dr. Agatston has published more than 100 scientific articles and abstracts in medical journals, and recently he received the prestigious Alpha Omega Award from New York University Medical Center for outstanding achievement in the medical profession. He lives in Miami Beach with his wife, Sari.
- Author(s)Arthur S Agatston,M.D.
- PublisherRodale Press
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectFitness & Diet
- Place of PublicationEmmaus, PA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRodale Press
- Weight141 g
- Width129 mm
- Height177 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $60.92Trending at AU $62.69
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.05
- AU $34.30Trending at AU $36.57
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.90
- AU $50.09Trending at AU $52.96
- AU $35.28Trending at AU $36.57
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.74
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.