All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIt's 1956 in eastern Pennsylvania and Mauch Chunk and East Mauch Chunk are about to join to become Jim Thorpe, PA. As part of the July 4 celebration, a soapbox derby race is scheduled for the always-dangerous Fisher's Hill. The South Street Gang gets to work on their racer, only to have it destroyed by the competition. They regroup and create a unique entry with which they hope to go up agains the richest kid in town. In typical fashion, thing goes exactly as the gang hopes.
- Author BiographyRichard Benyo is the editor of Marathon & Beyond Magazine, a periodical for marathon and ultramarathon runners. He is also the author of two dozen books, primarily in the field of fitness, running, and sports. His previous book in the juvenile field is The South Street Gang vs. the Coalcracker Cyclops. He is also the author of a childhood memoir, Jim Thorpe Never Slept Here.
- Author(s)MR Richard Stephen Benyo,Richard Benyo
- PublisherSpecific Publications
- Date of Publication14/03/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpecific Publications
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight336 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $53.62
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $108.27
- AU $69.95Trending at AU $77.80
- AU $21.69Trending at AU $24.60
- AU $19.97Trending at AU $20.46
- AU $39.99Trending at AU $40.54
- AU $22.61Trending at AU $22.96
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.