All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTaking you through the year day by day, The Southampton Book of Days contains quirky, eccentric, shocking, amusing and important events and facts from different periods in the history of the city. Ideal for dipping into, this addictive little book will keep you entertained and informed. Featuring hundreds of snippets of information gleaned from the vaults of Southampton's archives and covering the social, criminal, political, religious, agricultural, industrial and military history of the region, it will delight residents and visitors alike.
- Author BiographyDr. Mary South has a post-graduate diploma in local history and a PhD in history and has published many articles on the history of Southampton. She is also a trained Blue Badge guide for the Southern Tourist region. She lives in Bishopstoke, Eastleigh.
- Author(s)Mary South
- PublisherThe History Press Ltd
- Date of Publication01/10/2012
- SubjectLocal History, Names & Genealogy
- Series TitleBook of Days
- Place of PublicationStroud
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintThe History Press Ltd
- Weight320 g
- Width165 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine10 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $78.84Trending at AU $111.11
- AU $35.05Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $78.04
- AU $18.76Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
- AU $51.96Trending at AU $53.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.