All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $62.46
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $72.91
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $22.05
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.51
About this product
- DescriptionAs always, the latest issue of the Southern Way series has an eclectic range of material to satisfy the interests of all Southern Railway enthusiasts. Included are Chapel Tramway, Mike King's Southern Utility Vans Part 3 and some examples of the reports produced by the General Manager's (Sir Herbert Walker) tours of inspection in the 1930s. Historic, traction, station and rolling stock articles abound, and as always the authors of the Southern Way series try, wherever possible, to use material that has never, or rarely, been seen or reported in detail.
- PublisherCrecy Publishing
- Date of Publication16/10/2014
- SubjectTrains & Railways: General Interest
- Place of PublicationManchester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintNoodle Books
- Width215 mm
- Height273 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.