All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $138.24Trending at AU $169.12
- AU $26.82Trending at AU $29.63
- AU $64.00Trending at AU $70.54
- AU $15.16Trending at AU $23.79
- AU $36.19Trending at AU $44.79
- AU $33.79Trending at AU $49.82
- AU $24.72Trending at AU $29.63
About this product
- DescriptionZiggy and his friends blast off to space camp in this freshly repackaged chapter book from bestselling author Sharon Draper! Ziggy and his friends are excited to be going to Space Camp, where they'll get to learn about weightlessness and how astronauts eat--and use the bathroom--in space! But Ziggy has ather goal: he wants to meet some aliens. Purple, three-headed Martians, preferably, just like in his Mega Mighty Martian Blaster game. Once he gets to camp, Ziggy learns that real-life space travel is even more exciting than what he has imagined. But when a mysterious shiny stone appears, Ziggy can't help but wonder if his dream of alien contact has just come true....
- Author BiographySharon M. Draper has received the Coretta Scott King Award for both Copper Sun and Forged by Fire. She lives in Cincinnati, Ohio, where she taught high school English for twenty-five years and was named National Teacher of the Year. Visit her at SharonDraper.com.
- Author(s)Sharon M Draper
- PublisherAladdin Paperbacks
- Date of Publication20/03/2012
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleClubhouse Mysteries (Hardcover)
- Series Part/Volume Number04
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAladdin Paperbacks
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight222 g
- Width147 mm
- Height212 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Illustrator(s)Jesse Joshua Watson
- Format DetailsSewn,Paper over boards,With dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.