All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhere do great ideas come from?Great ideas come from you, when you have the spark of creativity. In this book, you will be shown how to get that spark and how to find it in everything around you. The book includes suggestions, exercises and real-life examples.
- Author BiographyRod Martin, Jr. has been a software engineer with a degree summa cum laude, a Hollywood artist with screen credit, a lifelong amateur astronomer and a divinity student with an eternal passion for spiritual wisdom and the clarity of science. He also writes fiction as Carl Martin, with titles including Touch the Stars: Emergence (with John Dalmas), Touch the Stars: Diaspora and Entropy's Children.
- Author(s)Rod Martin Jr
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication16/05/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight100 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Explore Buying Guides
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.02Trending at AU $36.60
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.92
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.49
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.21
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $40.07
- AU $34.16Trending at AU $35.13
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.