All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume highlights recent advances that have contributed to our understanding of spatial patterns and scale issues in microbial ecology. The book brings together research conducted at a range of spatial scales (from m to km) and in a variety of different types of environments. These topics are addressed in a quantitative manner, and a primer on statistical methods is included. In soil ecosystems, both bacteria and fungi are discussed.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication26/07/2007
- SubjectGeography & Earth Science: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight664 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byAaron Mills,Rima Franklin
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.65New
- AU $20.61New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $29.94New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $125.99Trending at AU $127.76
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $29.94
- AU $56.80Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.25Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $30.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.