The Special Events Advisor: A Business and Legal Guide for Event Professionals by David Sorin (Paperback, 2003)
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThere's dearth of books on the logistics of event planning, but t much has been published to address the legal and business issues that concern the thousands of companies that make up this industry. This book covers all the legal and business issues that special events professionals need to understand -- from contractual considerations to little-kwn governmental regulations with heavy ramifications. Igrance of the law can prove very costly in an industry in which expectations must be met the first time, and in our ever-more litigious society, the need for this niche title is clear.
- Author BiographyDAVID SORIN, JD, CSEP, is an attorney and consultant to companies in the special events industry. He has been involved with many high-profile events, including the 1996 Olympic Games in Atlanta. He has been active in event industry organizations for many years, and has served as president of the International Special Events Society. He also speaks regularly at professional venues such as The Special Event, Event Solutions Expo, and the International Special Events Society's Conference for Professional Development.
- Author(s)David Sorin
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication07/08/2003
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight576 g
- Width190 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine17 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $38.44Trending at AU $48.97
- AU $35.07Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.95
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $31.05
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $24.30
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.26
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.