All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFunctional specialization is a property of biological systems generally. A unifying theme that cuts across all research areas and techniques in the cognitive and brain sciences is whether there is specialization of function at levels of processing that are 'abstracted away' from sensory inputs and motor outputs. The articles collected together within this issue advance our understanding of the roles of modularity and functional specialization in deriving inferences about the structure of the mind from behavior in rmal and brain damaged individuals, functional neuroimaging, computational modeling, development, and the study of individual differences.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication06/01/2012
- SubjectPsychology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationHove
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPsychology Press Ltd
- Weight294 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Edited byBradford Mahon,Jessica F. Cantlon
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.05
- AU $34.65Trending at AU $36.57
- AU $73.10Trending at AU $74.75
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.90
- AU $28.76Trending at AU $38.99
- AU $24.13Trending at AU $33.32
- AU $50.09Trending at AU $52.96
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.