About this product
- DescriptionCherry Hill Elementary has always had two baseball fields, one for Sylvie Scruggs's fourth-grade-and-under friends, and one for Jamie Redmond's fifth-grade crew. When Jamie's field is demolished for a kindergarten playground, the fifth graders want to take over the fourth-grade space. Finally, Sylvie and Jamie make a bet: Whoever wins the school spelling bee wins the baseball diamond too. Sylvie kws her friend Miranda will be the champion, question, and the field will be safe for her team. But then Josh Stetson beats Miranda in the class bee, which means he'll compete against the fifth-graders for the school title. As Sylvie tries to help Josh prepare for the big event, friendships get strained, secret deals get made, and matters spin WAY out of control. How far will Sylvie go to win the field for her friends?
- Author BiographyLindsay Eyre received an MFA in Creative Writing for Children and Young Adults from the Vermont College of Fine Arts. She now lives with her husband and their five children in the fine and sweaty city of Cary, North Carolina. Please visit her website at www.lindsayeyre.com and follow her on twitter at @lindsayeyre.
- Author(s)Lindsay Eyre
- PublisherArthur A. Levine Books
- Date of Publication26/04/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleSylvie Scruggs
- Series Part/Volume Number03
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintArthur A. Levine Books
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight113 g
- Width135 mm
- Height193 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.